Class Passes and Up Front Memberships
- All class passes and memberships are non refundable and non transferrable.
- All class passes and memberships are for individual use only.
- All Class Passes and Up Front Memberships are non extendable.
- Activation date of Pass or Membership will be the date of first class booked or attended.
- Strictly NO refunds or extensions will be offered on any introductory offers due to illness, injury, or any other reason.
Direct Debit Autopay Memberships
- Contracts are automatically renewed and will roll over every 4 weeks (28 days).
- The corresponding membership amount will be debited every 4 weeks (28 days) from your nominated account.
- A member can terminate their contract/membership anytime online via their Mind Body Online account.
- Memberships and class passes are are non-refundable and non transferable.
- Memberships and class passes may not be shared.
- Online booking privileges may be suspended or terminated if the student ‘no shows’ or cancels at late notice, excessively.
- Cosmic Yoga Studio has provided shelving for your complimentary use, but are not responsible for you personal belongings.
- Class passes are non extendable excepting for medical reasons. It is the students responsibility to provide a physician letter outlining the required extension period.
- Every effort is made to deliver classes as set out in the timetable, however class and workshops times may be subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- Prices are subject to change without notice to reflect increasing costs. This excludes existing contracts or pre-sales.
- Prices are GST inclusive and shown In AUS dollars.
Workshops and Specialised Courses
- No refunds or exchanges on any commenced workshops or courses.
- Any unattended classes are non transferrable or refundable under any circumstance.
- For refund to be applicable 72 hours notice must be given PRIOR to course or workshop commencement date.
- Gift Cards and Free Class Passes are to be used within their expiry dates- NO extensions will be given.
- Gift Cards and Free Class Passes can be used once only.
Class Reservations and Cancellations
- Class cancellations must be made 12 hours prior to class start time.
- Once class has commenced, no late comers will be accepted in.
- Doors will be open 10 minutes prior to your class start time.
- You must check in 10 minutes before class to secure a booking.
- If class is fully booked you will be placed on a wait-list and notified by email or text if a space becomes available. Please ensure you have turned on ‘notifications’ via your Cosmic account settings.
- Cosmic Yoga Studio reserves the right to refuse entry.