Terms and Conditions
Class Passes and Up Front Memberships
- All class passes and memberships are non refundable and non transferrable.
- All class passes and memberships are for individual use only.
- All Class Passes and Up Front Memberships are non extendable.
- Activation date of Pass or Membership will be the date of first class booked or attended.
- Strictly NO refunds or extensions will be offered on any introductory offers due to illness, injury, or any other reason.
Direct Debit Memberships
- All accounts on a Direct Debit Membership are debited $55 fortnightly.
- We require 4 weeks notice when cancelling all DDR membership.
- DDR membership guarantees you unlimited classes in Contemporary Hot, Gentle Hot, Warm Flow, Aigned Flow, Power Vinyasa, Foundations, Meditation and Level 2 AntiGravity (after competition of Beginners Course or similar).
- Direct Debit Memberships can be held for a minimum of 2 weeks at a time.
- Direct Debit Memberships can be held for a maximum of 4 weeks per year.
- Unless other arrangements have been made, Direct Debit Memberships will need to renewed after 12 months.
Workshops and Specialised Courses
- No refunds or exchanges on any commenced workshops or courses.
- Any unattended classes are non transferrable or refundable under any circumstance.
- For refund to be applicable 48 hours notice must be given PRIOR to course or workshop commencement date.
Free Class Passes and Gift Cards
- Free Class Passes are to be used on core classes only; Contemporary Hot, Gentle Hot, Warm Flow, Aigned Flow, Power Vinyasa, Foundations, Meditation.
- Any courses, workshops and specialised classes including AntiGravity Beginners and Level 2 are not valid for use on free class passes, unless otherwise stated.
- Gift Cards and Free Class Passes are to be used within their expiry dates- NO extensions will be given.
- Gift Cards and Free Class Passes can be used once only.
Class Reservations and Cancellations
- 2 hours notice required for cancellations otherwise a full payment will be taken for unattended class
- Reservation spaces will be forfeited 5 mins before class commences.
- If class is fully booked you will be placed on a wait-list and notified by email if a space becomes available.